Friday 2 December 2016

I'M DIFFERENT VERY DIFFERENT



I AM DIFFERENT AND WHY I AM DIFFERENT ??? 






 When someone see's me and my family they say "I look like my father , my handwriting is like my mother , I'm naughty like my brother ,but, I'm different , very different."




I am different because :


1. I love creative and dirty work and my mother does not.

2.I am very noisy and active and can not be on a place for more then a minute.

3. I speak more then needed and for some reason people get irritated.

4. I love to fight but then I don't know the solution to tell when they ask me why did you hit.



I just love to be different but at times I think  many people thing I act like a lunatic and have gone mad . So I am going to do thinks that make me different.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment