Friday 16 December 2016

Life is a ......



The best thing life can give you is ADVENTURE.Adventure as - in not only problems but more adventure and treks.I don't want to life my life becoming an ordinary girl what I want from life is fun  , I want to fly to my dreams . I want to became a bike racer / rider and climb huge mountains, I want to go all around the world.When ever I close my eyes I  always want to shout from the mountain top and tell  the whole world how happy I am and  the most important thing I want to tell is that you can not get everything from life but almost everything.You can share all experiences all thoughts  from life that you can not tell a normal person.The best word for everything is DREAM for me.My dreams that will lead me to my destiny to my lifetime.For example a chocolate will be gone in second but your dreams will be with you till your lifetime.Just keep believe in you  and your dreams .Thing that your dreams come true.



No comments:

Post a Comment